Saturday, August 15, 2009

GIFT FROM KISHI SISTERS☆




Hi there!


How are you doing?


Too sad we have to work this Obon season.....

But guess what I've got from my old custmer?



<==Ait Ben Haddou


Do you know where is this?       It's Morocco ,my friend!

This is like in a movie,right?
Kishi sisters said that "Mummy" film has been taken here in Morroco and this place "Ait Ben Haddou" .
And I've check online about this place and
Film of 《アラビアのローレンス Lawrence of Arabia》、《シェルタリング・スカイ Sheltering Sky》 has been taken here too!


Anyways, how to say this animal in English?
In Japanese call im RAKUDAらくだ!

Kishi Sis's must had a great time in Morroco!!!
Hope I can get there someday!
Talk to you again!!
See ya!
Mayumi
P.S Thank you so much for sending these cute and beautiful pic again,Yumi & Nobuko☆

No comments: