Thursday, June 28, 2012

Direct flight to Europe by Lufthansa

Summer is the best season to visit Europe!

Fukuoka - Milano  From ¥109,400 
Fukuoka - Oslo     From ¥114,400

Minimum stay...  3 days (you must cover Saturday during your stay)
Maximum stay... 1 Month


------Note-----
Total price = Air fare + Fuel surcharge + Tax etc **Subject to change*
Leaving Japan on Saturday and Sunday ⇒ +¥7,000
Returning to Japan on Saturday and Sunday ⇒ +¥7,000
Stop over is allowed ⇒ +¥20,000 (per city/max twice)
Ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after reservation are made.



Please call us now if you would like to know more details !!
CALL at : 092-735-5545




1 comment:

Stephina Suzzane said...

I know what you must think of me,' [the Doctor] said, his voice so slow. It was like a voice designed for laughing that didn't get to do it often. 'I'm going to tell you a story about a man who travels, and everywhere he goes, he makes everyone's lives better. I'm not that man. That man doesn't exist. I wish he did.' He smiled. 'I'd believe in him.

Cheap Flights to Santiago Chile