Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby Face is coming to Fukuoka!!



Hi guys,how are you doing in this funny weather ?

Last weekends,I really wanted to swim.
I haven't swim for a long time. maybe almost 3years has been passed already I guess...

Anyways, suddenly I was feeling like swim but it was raining all day and I'm afraid to swim in the sea....


"NIGAURI IN MY HOME"

Well, my boyfriend reserved for us in ANA Continental Hotel 1 night so that we could swim in their poor !! YEAH!! thank you dear!


By the way,do you know Baby Face is coming to Fukuoka this Saturday for Billboard live?



I wanted to get this ticket but it was already fully-booked and they won't even let me put our name on waiting list..... BABY FACE....must be so romantic night on 01,02th AUG.

Well ticket seller said that they still have ticket on 02th with first show!


Please go get hurry☆ and tell me how wonderful he is!

Catch you again,

Chihiro






My LOVE "HARU" IN HITOYOSHI,KUMAMOTO










No comments: