Sunday, July 12, 2009

☆★GUAM☆★part 1

Hello! This is Nana^^

I have been in GUAM during summer holiday.

I spent an awesome time there with my BF, and I we celebrated my birth day♪

In GUAM, it had been rainning day...but you can enjoy shopping, marin sports...

First day, we went to night market in Chamorro Village!! This market is hold on only
Wednesday!

There are many kinds of shops there!!! For example, food,clothes,pretty goods, also you can setraditional dance^^





I really recommend you this for gift!!

This is like a post card☆


This one also good things for gift!!

It is an aroma candle!!!
so cute☆★


We had dinner a JAMAICAN food!! !

These foods are a spicy taste.


This shop is a famous shop, so please find it^^
You can have a good night time there♪



























No comments: