Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring has come!


Hi, how is everybody?

Yesterday was such a nice whether, wasn't it?

And that mede me realize how the whether effects your feeling and motivation.

Now that spring is coming soon, it makes me feel like going on a trip somewhere.

I think that Spring is the best season to travel, because the whether is nice, and you can see flowers blooming, and people seems happier and nicer.

I am looking forward to seeing Japanese sakura(Cherry blossom), and I will definately go on Hanami.

Hanami is Japanese way of picnic. People gather under the sakura tree with lunch boxes and sake, and chat, sing, get drunk, etc etc...

It is said that under the sakura tree, people gets more drunk, and feel happier because of some ingredients that sakura flower contains.

I don't know if that's true or just a myth, but it is curtainly true that I feel so happy and relaxed when I am sitting or sometime even lying under the sakura tree.

So, if anybody knows good gardens or parks that has many sakura trees, please please tell me! I still don't know much about Fukuoka city, but am eager to see sakura flowers when it gets warmer.

Finally, I wish everyone who is reading our blog enjoys beautiful spring in Japan! looking forward to hear from you!
Yasuko:-)

No comments: