Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring in Europe


When I was still a teenager(long time ago),

I was in studying in Europe.

My favorite season in Europe was spring and autumn.

Spring is a perfect season to go on the picnic or hang out in a cefe with friends.

Whether becomes warmer, and evrybody seems happier and more enthusiastic.

One of the best trips I made back in Europe was Paris in April.

It was just so beautiful, and I loved the whole atomosphere of the city.
I cannot forget the huge perfume shop in the city center. I was shocked to see so many perfume bottles there, and by the time we left, I was feeling dizzy.
Since I graduated high school, I have visited Europe only once, and hope I can go there someday soon.
If you have not been to Europe yet, you definately should!
yasuko.f

No comments: