Monday, April 12, 2010

The place I would like to go now


When you are sitting at the office all day, working in front of the computer,

What kind of place would you like to go for vacation?

For me, it is definately huge grass field in Inner Mongolia!

It is just 1 hour flight from Beijing, and you can be at the place where there is nothing but the nature.

I have not been to the grass field yet, but I have friends from the place. and i really would like to go someday soon. Best season is July and August.

The size of the grass field is getting smaller and smaller because of severe desertification. there are international NGOs working to prevent the desertification in the area, and they organize the study tour which you can experiance planting trees. If you are interested in protecting the envoronment, it would be a great trip.

I have perticipated to this tour about 3years ago, and I saw a huge desert. Next time, I would love to see the trees I planted in the middle of the desert, and I will definately go and see the huge grassland:-)

No comments: