Friday, June 5, 2009

☆★Exciting City★☆NEW YORK★☆

Hello!! It's Nana^^
I'm new face☆ I have been working since the end of April.
I want to get much information about many countries, so please give various information★





Anyway , I would like to inform the EXCITING CITY!!!!!!!!!!














It' s NEW YORK♪♪



















I'm really like it^^ There are many lovely spots there.


In New York, there are 5 districts, and most people will visit Manhattan.


The famous spots are Times square, The Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty....etc





I went there 0n February


I would like to tell you some spot♪♪






Ⅰ. 【Times Square】






Most people will visit this area!!


You mus see the screen onTV or Newspaper.

People can enjoy spending time a whole day!!











Also , you can see broadway musical!!

MAMMA MIA, Chicago, The lion king...etc

Hey!! The good news!!

If you want to get some information, and discount broadway ticket, you should go Visiters Center!!




I'll put my picture next day!! so, see you next time^^

No comments: