Saturday, June 20, 2009

My sweet.....

Hello!! This is Nana★☆

Recently, It is becoming hot hot...


☆☆ SUMMER  ☆☆

Have you already planned schedule for summer vacation???!
I did^^ I'll go to GUAM with my BF♪♪

I'm really looking forward to visiting there!!!

Anyway, Today I'll introduce my sweet pet "Maron"

Here is some pictures..

She came my home when I was a 17 year old.

My brother bought her☆

Now, maybe she is 5years old...maybe...hahaha

She always makes me happy.






I hang around with her after going back home^^

We have to lose our weight to swim in GUAM!!!!!!







there are 2 things she liks^^

First one is "EATING"

Every thing she can eat!!!
Especially, she loves "Cafe au lait"










Next one is "Driving "



When we go on a car , she follow us!!!!!!!







"SLEEPING " is also her favorite things!!!

wow!!! so cute☆☆☆

good night.....^^











That's it♪♪

Thank you^^







































No comments: