Saturday, June 27, 2009

He's Gone .....

I don't remember so well when I first saw him on TV,maybe I was still in Junior high ...

He was already King of Pop but I became big fan of him just after I saw that making film of <We Are The World>
Lots of famous artist like Quincy Jones ,Steivie Wonder, Diana Ross,Bob Dylan,Blues Springsteen,Cyndi Lauper,Lionel Richie , ....... so many unblieabable artist sing and making this song TOGETHER!!

That was so amazing film I never had before and up to now or here after, there might not be film seen so many times. .

Well,I think lot of people did the same thing ,but I rememer when I was still in highschool in Kumamoto, I heard that Michael will come to Fukuoka for his show.
So, the day his ticket will be released, I pretend to leave house for school,and wait until my parent out for work.
And I come back home again and try to call his ticket seller for 3hours!!!
couldn't get them though.....

This weekends,I don't play any artist but his .

Michael Jackson, I love you forever..

Chihiro

No comments: